Founded in 1921, our church is located in the heart of historic Morris County, five miles from Morristown, in the town of Whippany, New Jersey. It is a very active and growing parish with a new campus that includes our newly consecrated church as well as the 24,000 square foot Ukrainian American Cultural Center of NJ.
Saturdays 5:00 PM
Sundays 11:00 AM
Liturgy Petitions for the Healing from the Coronavirus